Hi! My Name is Melsha
You are here because you want to get to know a little bit more about the women behind the camera.
Here are the top 5 things about me:
- I'm a people person. I love getting to know people and their story.
- I love to smile (thanks mom for the braces!). I enjoy being in front of the camera too.
- I enjoy traveling to places that start with S...Switzerland, Spain, South Africa, South Carolina, Seattle...(time to start a new letter! Any suggestions)?
- I enjoy reading books! One of my favorites is "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.
- I enjoy watching football and my team is the NY Giants. Go Big Blue!
I have worked with corporate clients such as the Oakland Raiders, Black Girls Code, and Encore Glass.
My specialties include:
- Family Photography
- Portraits/LIfestyle Photography
- Engagement Photography
- Photobooth for Events
I am a wife and a mom to a beautiful little girl. Have you checked out my blog yet? I will be blogging about family, travel and life in my photography lifestyle blog.
“We felt incredibly lucky to have Melsha take our engagement photos. She was incredibly prepared and helped bring out the best in us. She was incredibly professional throughout the entire process. We were nervous to be photographed and she made the experience fun and memorable. Melsha was amazing at capturing all of the love and fun we share. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and will enjoy them for a lifetime! We would highly recommend Melsha’s services to our friends and family”